Tuesday 23 June 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award



Ok. I have been extremely neglectful of this dear blog for far too long now. The funny thing is, I have about a billion posts planned, but no time to do them in, which is pretty sad, for both me, and everyone else deprived of my thoughts.  One of the problems with me being so selfish is that I haven't fulfilled certain obligations - lie this post. This is the first post of this kind that I've ever done, so many thanks to the blogger who finally managed to get my butt into gear (Lois A, at http://lcalivin.blogspot.co.uk). This is an award (?) thingy I guess, like a tag on youtube. The rules are:

1. Answer the 10 questions that have been sent,and thank the blogger
2. Make up 10 of your own questions
3. Nominate other people to do it
4. Put the logo somewhere in your blog


I'm pretty sure I can manage it, so here are the questions that the gorgeous Lois A asked me:

Favourite band and song by them at the moment?
This is pretty tricky, but my newest favourite has to be McBusted. My friend has basically melted my brain away by singing one song on repeat for months, so I think I've been brainwashed into loving it too. It was either that or throw my self off a cliff, and people would miss me and I've got maths homework due in next Monday. My favourite song by them right now is Hate your guts (charming yeh?) because air guitar is just a tad too basic.

Last Ice cream flavour you had?
Shockingly, I don't actually like ice cream that much. I'm not sure why, although I think that might have something to do with childhood trauma (at my grandparents. Don't ask) I think the last I had was probably Fish Food from Ben and Jerrys, providing you're not counting yogurt and berry frozen mush that I had for supper.

What colour are your nails right now?
I can't describe. It's kind of mermaid colour, if that makes any sense. Shimmery white green silverish. It's quite a pretty colour, although not when it's mostly not on the actual nail (I'm very impatient when I'm waiting for it to dry.)

What is your favourite part of blogging?
Oooh. I like blogging for a lot of reasons, but I think my favourite bit is when it gets appreciated, like when I get another follower, or like, or my page views spike. That makes my day. Just sayin folks.

Do you know what you want to do for a career?
Um. Yes actually. I want to be a spy. Because I read Alex Rider, and haveNever been the same since. You may thin it's foolish, but lets be honest, you'd be hella jealous if I made it; it's just that cool a job.

Name 5 things that make you smile:
Ok. One, a new season of Sherlock.Two, Sun (I live in Britain)Three, when one of my favourite characters gets with someone I ship. Four, when I have some spare time time to waste, Five, when I see perfection, whether in the form of a person (cough cough Benedict Cumberbatch) lined up colour pencils or a tidy room. I think I've smiled once in the last three years.

3 Things I love about myself:
Well, at least this one's easy. One, I'm talented at everything that I do, Two, I'm unbelievably creative. Three, I am incredibly modest. The list goes on.

Favourite theme park?
Are you kidding? Disney land, of course! I got a selfie with Minnie Mouse and Tigger, even though I had to crush a few small children to reach them. I want to go again - I only went to EuroDisney, which was still amazing, and I want to stay for longer than one miserable day. No, scratch that, I want to live there. Maybe the Disney princesses are recruiting. Or maybe I could be Eeyore.

The one blogpost you've always wanted to do, but haven't for some reason?
I don't really have one to be honest. There re a few that I haven't had time for yet, like a wall collage tutorial, a catch up post, my favourite things on the web this month, a healthy lunch collab, a box tutorial, aeroplane decoration and last but not least, an account of my sister fairytale party, next Sunday. Maybe tommorrow.

What TV show are you obsessed with at the moment?
Oh god. This is embarrassing. Along with all my usuals, I have to admit that I'm addicted to Britain's next top model at the moment. It's awful, but I can't stop watching. They're just so fake, but so amazing too. It's worse/better than big brother and I'm a Celeb put together.

I don't have time (yet again!) to finish this post today, as in do my own questions and choose Bloggers, but I'll do it tomorrow. If you'd like to be tagged in then let me know and I'll choose you too, and let me know if you want to guest post too.

Until next time
x

2 comments:

  1. Nice ,nice :)
    Plss follow me back :D http://majaanchevska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete