Wednesday 24 June 2015

Sisterhood world of Bloggers part Two

Ok, I'm back. Here are my questions for the second past of this post, which I didn't have time to do yesterday.  For these, I'm going to tag in +Jess Nolan +Jess W  +Bronwyn Ellis-Richards  and +Dandy Love. If anyone else wants to do it too, that would be amazing! Comment below to let me know you're doing it so I can read your post when it's done.

Here we go:

  1. Do you like tea? This is important. I am British. Say yes.
  2. Why am I your favourite person ever?
  3. Do you like Benedict Cumberbatch? Seriously. It's kind of a rhetorical question because there's only one answer
  4. What three things do you actually do with your time most? 
  5. Do you like Marmite? (This is a test, and there's only one answer to let you pass.
  6. What is the point of life? Like we're dying ever since we are conceived and then we just rot so I'm just pretty curious. Enlighten me.
  7. Tell us three things about you. One that you've never told anyone, one that we don't know, and one that's reeeally embarrassing.
  8. Who do you think the most important person in the world is? (Apart from me. Or just me.)
  9. What is the thing you: one, hate most about yourself, two hate most about one of your friends and three, hate most about the world? (You can do this with love instead if you're sickeningly sweet.)
  10. What are three things on your bucket list?
Well, I though this would be pretty hard, but turns out it's easy. I could do about a million more questions, because I want to know more about you guys, providing it's on my terms because I don't care about people's opinions if they aren't the same as mine. I live in a happy bubble. (Not really guys. It's always good having someone who's wrong to argue against.) Follow, like and comment please my babies, and let me know if you want to guest post, or even just have a look at your blog. I love catching up with new stuff, so yeah, let me know.
Until next time
x

2 comments:

  1. How have I only seen this?! Thank you so much for the nomination :) Will get on it very soon! xx

    http://dandylove1.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the tag! I will publish mine in two days x

    Jess
    springbaby06.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete