Monday 10 August 2015

Summer Bucket List



Ah, summer. A time for relaxing. A time for unwinding. Nothing is required, and there is nothing you have to do. Or is there? Yes, you too can make a long list of things that you don't have to do, but now do, and can set yourself even more work to do! Yay! At long last! No, but really, bragging about everything you've done is kind of the main thing about summer, and let's be honest, ticking things of lists is really satisfying (is thar just me?). I made a summer bucket list because I'm no way patient enough to complete a real life one, and six weeks is a lot shorter than the whole rest of my life (I mean, touch wood.) Me and my friend Elyse made this list together, so have a read. Maybe it'll inspire you to write your own, or maybe it'll just make you laugh at us, but that's fine too, so go ahead.
 
 
I've done someof these now, and I'll post it again, all ticked off at the end of the holidays. Until then though, have you made a summer bucket list? If you have, what's on it? Anything I should add? Let me know peoples. Show me you care*
Until next time
x
 
*If you don't care, pretend. Sarcasm doesn't work in writing, so I'll never even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment